You can transfer a Squarespace Domain to iGlobalWeb if it’s been at least 60 days since it was registered. The total process can take up to seven business days to complete.
- Depending on your plan:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Domains.
- In the Home Menu, click Domains.
You can also press the ? key while any panel is open and search “domains.”
- Click the domain you want to transfer.
- Scroll down and uncheck Lock Domain. If your new provider requires you to make your Whois information public, you can also disable Whois privacy in this panel.
- Click the Get Transfer Key button that appears below.
- Copy the transfer key that appears.
- Send your transfer key to iGlobalWeb.