https://www.iglobalweb.com/content/uploads/2017/05/domain.jpg 534 950 iGlobalWeb https://www.iglobalweb.com/content/uploads/new-logo-4-300x130.png iGlobalWeb2017-05-29 09:00:312017-05-28 17:19:43Transferring your Squarespace domain to iGlobalWeb
Transferring your Squarespace domain to iGlobalWeb
You can transfer a Squarespace Domain to iGlobalWeb if it’s been at least 60 days since it was registered. The total process can take up to seven business days to complete.
- Depending on your plan:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Domains.
- In the Home Menu, click Domains.
You can also press the ? key while any panel is open and search “domains.”
- Click the domain you want to transfer.
- Scroll down and uncheck Lock Domain. If your new provider requires you to make your Whois information public, you can also disable Whois privacy in this panel.
- Click the Get Transfer Key button that appears below.
- Copy the transfer key that appears.
- Send your transfer key to iGlobalWeb.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!